Entering the market, international brands often evaluate three factors:
– Saturation of the retail market,
– The number and quality of projects of shopping centers, which are presented in the market,
– The number of existing market entry barriers.
The saturation of the Ukrainian retail market remains one of the lowest in Europe. In this high-quality projects have become more and more. And this year, offering a unique project in many ways – the largest Ukrainian Central City shopping mall Ocean Plaza, the quality of which corresponds to the world standards.
At the same time, according to experts, many foreign operators have already studied all the possible obstacles entering the Ukrainian market, put up with them or have learned to overcome them.
As a result, by the end of this year we will see in the mall about 40 brand new for Ukraine in Ocean Plaza. 60% of new brands will be due to local market operators, who have long been working in Ukraine. 40% of new brands will enter the market independently.
The country of origin of franchise leader is Western Europe. A direct investment – the countries that are closer to us and whose investments have long been widely present in Ukraine, Russia, Romania and Turkey.
The format for the new Ukrainian brands, according to the experts, about 20% of them – it is food and drink, the other 80% – a fashion brand.
It is significant that 30% of new strand brands are goods premium level. Earlier in our country goes no more than one or two of these brands in the year, as they were developed specifically nowhere. In 2012, we see a greater expansion of expensive brands, some of which will be presented on the Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya street, but most – in the SEC Ocean Plaza, where the first in Ukraine to be established premium gallery.
According to experts, massive entering of foreign retailers in the Ukraine market is also due to the active and long process of creating a positive image of our country and the promotion of Ukrainian projects on the international market.
In 2012 possible enter for a minimum of 32 new brands in Ukraine and Kiev. 28 of them will be presented in the SEC Ocean Plaza.
Brand
Country of origin
Object
1.
LC Waikiki
Turkey
SEC Ocean Plaza
2.
Longchamp
France
SEC Ocean Plaza
3.
Furla
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
4.
Lady Gentlemen City
Russia
ТРЦ «Караван»
5.
Dolce Gabbana
Italy
ТЦ «Мандарин Плаза»
6.
MaxMara  Weekend
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
7.
Trussardi Jeans
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
8.
BCBG
USA
SEC Ocean Plaza
9.
Bebe
USA
SEC Ocean Plaza
10.
Camper
USA
ТРЦ «Караван»
11.
Napapijri
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
12.
Rebeca Sanver
Portugal
SEC Ocean Plaza
13.
Cinque
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
14.
Pepe Jeans
Spain
SEC Ocean Plaza
15.
Diesel
Italy
ул. Крещатик
16.
Reiss
VB
SEC Ocean Plaza
17.
Blanco
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
18.
Camicissima
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
19.
Strellson
Germany
SEC Ocean Plaza
20.
Suvari
Turkey
SEC Ocean Plaza
21.
Michael Kors
USA
SEC Ocean Plaza
22.
Marina Rinaldi
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
23.
Atelier
France
SEC Ocean Plaza
24.
Denis/Why Denis
Romania
SEC Ocean Plaza
25.
Happylon
Kazakhstan
SEC Ocean Plaza
26.
Segafredo
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
27.
KFC
USA
SEC Ocean Plaza
28.
S.Oliver
Germany
SEC Ocean Plaza
29.
Oviesse
Italy
ТЦ «Украина»
30.
Soocre
Greece
SEC Ocean Plaza
31.
Patrizia Pepe
Italy
SEC Ocean Plaza
32.
Catherine Leman
Russia
SEC Ocean Plaza

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here